General Liability Insurance
There’s no denying that lawsuits are all too common. Fortunately, Builders Insurance Group is making something else more common: The feeling that your insurance company is really interested in taking care of you.
Depend on us for General Liability Insurance
Residential General Contractors and Trade Contractors who partner with Builders Insurance Group can take comfort in knowing they will receive comprehensive coverage that may not be available from other carriers, coupled with professional customer service, expertise in underwriting construction risks and the financial stability of a market leader.
- We provide flexible protection at excellent prices. That’s why so many of our customers keep working with us for years and years.
- We offer an exclusive endorsement to pay for damage resulting from the faulty work of a subcontractor. So if an electrical outlet is installed incorrectly by a subcontractor working for you and causes a fire that damages the floors, we’ll cover that damage—many other insurance companies won’t.*
- Our General Liability Warranty Product provides a significant premium discount in conjunction with the purchase of a home warranty from an approved warranty company.
- We are on a solid financial footing. So you can feel confident that we will be there when you need us.
Get a Quote by finding your local Builders Insurance Group independent agent
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Residential general contractors
- Light commercial general contractors
- Trade contractors**
- Exclusive manuscript endorsement that clearly states our intent to cover resulting damage caused by faulty work of sub contractors
- Competitive rates and deductible options
- Easy-to-use online tools that save time and money
- Exceptional customer service
- Fast, friendly and efficient claims management staff
- Financial stability – Builders Insurance Group is rated A- “Excellent” by A.M. Best Company, a leading independent insurance rating organization
*Subject to Policy language.
**Varies by state.