With an Umbrella Policy from Builders Insurance Group, you’re not only getting a well rounded, competitive product higher liability limits, you’re getting the peace-of-mind that comes from partnering with a company that’s financially secure and reliable. Plus, there’s the added convenience of having multiple policies with a single carrier – enhancing your ability to operate your business more efficiently and saving you costs in the long run.
- We offer competitive rates, exceptional service and claims management backed by nearly two decades of experience.
- Broad policy language – “following form” – makes it clear and easy to understand our Umbrella coverage.
- Builders Insurance Group Umbrella is written in partnership with Munich RE, the world’s largest reinsurance company, providing unmatched financial strength and stability.
Builders Insurance Group wants to partner with excellent businesses that are dedicated to providing high quality products and safety in the workplace. Please contact your independent insurance agent for a fast, free quote. If you need to find an agent in your area, please CLICK HERE.
- South Carolina
- Available in other states soon.
- Residential general contractors
- Residential remodelers
- Light commercial general contractors
- Trade Contractors
- NOTE: Developers are excluded
- Umbrella limits up to $5 million are available in addition to the underlying GL limits we offer up to 3/3/3.*
- Underlying GL must be written by Builders with a minimum limit of 1/2/2.
- Underlying Workers’ Compensation written by a third party provider with a minimum A- rating is acceptable. There are no additional charges for Workers’ Compensation coverage with 1/1/1 limits.
- Underlying Auto written with third party auto insurance providers is acceptable. Minimum A- rating from A.M. Best Company is required.
- The same flexible pay plans available for our General Liability product are also available for Umbrella.
- Policyholders have access to policy information, online bill pay and other useful online tools.
*Varies by state. Contact your independant insurance agent for exact details.